Monday, March 19, 2012

celosa! (jealous!)

So last night the one and only Manu Chao crooned to thousands of faithful fans at the Festival de 7 Mares in Lima. I was lucky enough to drown my sorrows of not going back to Peru so soon... after all, yesterday (March 17) was St. Patrick's Day. And now I find out that he is doing a sooner-than-later mini-tour all along the north Andes, including a certain country I plan on visiting this August.

But he's going to be in Colombia starting in just two weeks! That includes a FREE show in Bogotá!

I seriously doubt I can find a $337 ticket to Bogotá on two-weeks' notice but that won't stop me from trying.

Manu Chao, please bring the La Ventura tour to San Francisco! ¡Traiga «la ventura» a San Francisco, por favor!


And to Lima, Ecuador, Colombia, and Venezuela: enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment