Wednesday, January 18, 2012

and we begin again

Hello!

After my second trip to Peru and a bus trip in which I pondered about the scattered nature of my lifestyle blog I hella live here! is, I've decided it's high time I organized my thoughts and experiences about traveling into a separate effort... and so I hella went there! was born!

This is where you can read about the places I've been to outside of San Francisco and the immediate Bay Area... the focus is on international travel but by no means am I discounting domestic destinations. And since I only gain so much vacation time per year, there will also be posts about travel tips, deals I or my friends see, and planning. Lots and lots of planning!

So... before I regale you with tales from the Amazon jungle, revisit destinations past in Europe or Asia, or dream about my next destination, let me spread the good word:

The Australian tour and travel company Intrepid is offering a Buy One, Get One Free deal on four trips to Peru. That means that that if you book a trip to Peru by March 31, 2012 and complete your trip by September 30, 2012, a companion can travel on the same itinerary for free. That boils down to the two of you paying 50% of the tour fee.
You and a friend could be here this year!
The only thing I'm miffed about is that these deals seem to pop up right after I return from abroad.

Take note: the deal is valid during the wet season in the Andes. It also comes the year after the 100th anniversary of Hiram Bingham stumbling across Machu Picchu. But if you haven't yet been to Peru, this is a deal not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment